Paragon Care Group Brand Profile - LabGear Australia
LabGear Australia strategically partners with class leading suppliers of laboratory equipment and consumables of a complementary nature. Covering a wide cross section of laboratories, predominantly in the life sciences arena, medical diagnostics, research, industry, veterinary, food and beverage. Working with our customers to provide laboratory supplies ensuring best practice and user applicable solutions wherever possible.
Highly recognisable brands delivering unsurpassed performance include Hettich Centrifuges, Snijders Labs -80 Freezers, Implen Nanospectrophoyometers, IKA laboratory equipment and SSI Bio Plasticware to name a few.
As part of our commitment to delivering the highest standards in customer care, the LabGear Australia team provides the below on all laboratory equipment and consumables it supplies:
- Some of the key laboratory equipment expertise LabGear Australia offers, includes small benchtop instruments from labelling solutions to small vortexes and centrifuges. Cryogenic freezers, -80°C ULT freezers, -20°C and 4°C degree solutions to specialised products for plant growth chambers and climate control environments are all part of our extensive experience.
- As part of the broader Paragon Care Speciality Diagnostics Division, expertise and solutions for Pathology, Molecular Diagnostics and Blood Grouping demonstrates the extensive yet specialised resources available.
- If your laboratory, workflow or process requires a solution, do not hesitate in talking with the Team to optimise your outcomes with these or other products from our range.
- Next-day dispatch of consumables in stock
- Wide range and volume of stock holdings for customer convenience
- Provision of samples, subject to availability, ensuring items are fit for purpose
- Site inspection process to ensure a smooth delivery of larger items.
- Delivery to the laboratory or onto the workplace bench where required (rite-onsite)
- Installation and user training including ongoing user training, as required
- Full workshop facilities in each state. LabGear has its own team of fully trained service engineers supported by the Paragon Care’s Technical Services Group and an extensive inventory of spare parts to ensure quick and efficient completion of repairs, when required.
In such a competitive industry how does LabGear Australia stand out?
Customers come first. LabGear Australia was founded in 2012, is Australian owned and operated with a strong Customer Service and Technical Support focus. ISO 9001:2008 accredited with all equipment conforming to all Australian electrical requirements and Australian “RCM” legislation (“C” tick) ensure consistency in delivery of our products and services to the highest standard.
They may connect you with a specialist who can provide you with product information, an equipment service booking or logistical information by drawing on extensive resources within this talented group of solution providers regardless of your laboratory’s speciality. Whatever the inquiry, we have a LabGear team member ready to assist, with a network of representatives Nationally at the ready to visit you at your site.
The LabGear Australia team are both professional and attentive to your needs and can be reached on 1800 LABGEAR.