Paragon Care Australia Group Brand Profile: LabGear Australia, part of the Diagnostics Pillar
LabGear Australia strategically partners with suppliers of laboratory equipment and consumables of a complementary nature. These are used in a wide cross section of laboratories, medical, veterinary, beauty, food and beverage applications. Working with our customers to provide laboratory supplies ensuring best practice and user applicable solutions wherever possible.
LabGear Australia was founded in 2012, are Australian owned and operated with a strong Customer Service and Technical Support focus. ISO 9001:2008 accredited and our laboratory equipment conforms to all Australian electrical requirements and Australian “RCM” legislation (“C” tick).
As part of our commitment to delivering the highest standards in customer care, the LabGear Australia team provides the below on all laboratory equipment and consumables it supplies:
- Next-day dispatch of consumables in stock
- Wide range and volume of stock holdings for Customer convenience
- Provision of samples, subject to availability, ensuring items are fit for purpose
- As the primary LabGear Australia warehouse is located in the Brisbane city suburbs, consumable orders are hand delivered to Customers in the Brisbane and Gold Coast region by the Brisbane local LabGear representatives
- Providing recyclable plasticware where available including TIP box collection for all Brisbane and Gold Coast Customers
- Extensive product knowledge and experience within the team on all items
- Pre-Delivery checks on all laboratory equipment prior to dispatch from its warehouses
- Site inspection process to ensure a smooth delivery of larger items.
- Delivery to the laboratory or onto the workplace bench where required (rite-onsite)
- Installation and user training including ongoing user training, as required
- Full workshop Facilities in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. We have a team of LabGear’s own fully trained service engineers and an extensive inventory of spare parts to ensure quick and efficient completion of repairs, when required.
Some of the key laboratory equipment expertise LabGear Australia offers, includes small benchtop instruments from labelling solutions to small vortexes and centrifuges. Cryogenic freezers, -80°C ULT freezers, -20°C and 4°C degree solutions to specialised products for plant growth chambers and climate control environments are all part of our extensive experience. If your laboratory, workflow or process requires a solution, do not hesitate in talking with the Team to optimise your outcomes with these or other products from our range.
In such a competitive industry how does LabGear Australia stand out? While it is now a business unit of Paragon Care Group Australia, it started out with a much more humble beginning. A group of work colleagues pooled their funds together and started their own business all with a common goal, Customers first. By calling 1800 LABGEAR (1800 522 432) you will always talk to a LabGear team member who can assist you. They may connect you with a specialist who can provide you with product information, an equipment service booking or logistical information. Whatever the inquiry, we have a LabGear team member ready to assist, or if you need a local State representative to visit you at your site, we can connect you.
The LabGear Australia team are both professional and attentive to your needs and can be reached on 1800 LABGEAR.